Sunday, January 14, 2007

Bathing for Bubba















Me after my bath, thinking about Bubba.

Bubba before his bath thinking about me?


Yesterday, Joan came home from shopping smelling like dog. She had run into her friend Stephanie and went to her house to have coffee with her and Bubba. That's Bubba in the picture. Well, la-de-da, I think I'm in love. Bubba weighs around 200 pounds, so next to him, I'm a veritable slip of a girl. Look at that picture. He's so big, I think Shane might even roll on his back and let Bubba sniff him in spots that would spell danger to a lesser dog. And, if Shane got all weirded out, Bubba could calmly rest his paw on Shane's belly. That would do it. Cool.

True, I like to be the one to get all the attention, but I'm willing to let Bubba share the glory of big and beautiful.

On a more somber note, I got a bath even though it's raining. Joan said I'd be happier and that we were doing it for Bubba. Well, let's see how I feel when I dry. Yeah, and PS, Shane didn't "need" a bath.

Best washes, I mean, wishes, Juno

No comments: