Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving




Shane stretched out after watching everyone eat Chix Patties with all the trimmings.
Look how Ari loves me unconditionally.

So, by now you know that Thanksgiving in the Juno-Shane house doesn’t include turkey. Last year, Joan made “Tofurky,” but she didn’t like the fact that it came with its own stuffing. She likes her own much better. So, this year was Chix Patty year with real cranberry sauce, organic potatoes, butternut squash, pumpkin pie, and, oh, I could just go on and on. It was fun. Charles was here for some of the goodies, but he went to Aunt Maureen’s for a “real” turkey dinner. Shane and I weren’t included.

Then, Joan and Ari spent an hour on the web cam with Pam and Jim and Shana. Poor Shana was sad to be so far away on Thanksgiving. Shane went in to see what was up with the web cam, but not me. I’m scared of the floor. So slippery. Instead, I snuck up on the couch when no one was looking. When they found me, I looked so cute, everyone just said, “Awwwwwww.” (Humans: so easy.)

Happy Thanksgiving around the world, even if you don’t celebrate it.

Juno

No comments: