Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Saki the Snow Eater



I've been known to eat some strange things--like the time I ate the TV changer and back in the olden days when I used to eat apples and, sometimes, poop. But I was never was much of a snow eater. I like to lie in snow and walk in snow, but Saki--who doesn't like to like or walk in snow--likes to eat snow.

But, here's the novel aspect of his snow eating: he feels guilty about it. So when Joan brings him inside, he runs directly to the bathtub and gets in. He knows he has to do that when he eats something disgusting (like poop) or when he gets dirty from digging or when snow sticks to his paws. But, for snow eating? I don't know. He's such a dog. Me, I'm more like a regal canine. Me, I have a certain dignity. Some even call me Diva, and I like that. But, Saki--he's all dog.

Best wishes, Juno

No comments: