Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Mystery


Something mysterious happened to Saki yesterday. Joan was inside on the phone when she heard him scratching at the front door to come in. She opened the door, and Saki ran into the bathroom and hopped in the tub. He refused ti come out until Joan washed his feet and brushed his teeth. But he kept running back and sat there looking at himself in the mirror.

Something was up. This was not Saki behavior.

About two hours later, I decided to go out. Joan opened the front door for me and out I went into the wonderful snow and ice. But not Saki. He was afraid to go out. He stood by the door, and poked his head very tentatively out the door, and and would not move.

"What's up?" I thought to myself.

"What's up, Saki" asked Joan.

Well, he turned around and ran back into the house. Obviously, something had scared him. Now, Saki will only go out the back door. It's really a mystery. Any ideas? We don't get it.

Best wishes, Juno

No comments: