Sunday, August 30, 2009

Who's Tallest (moi, that's who)



Saki and Bailey always have this "who's taller" contest. Saki's still winning, but it might be because Bailey sits so firmly and squarely on his bum. Me? I'm obviously taller than both of them, so I have nothing much to prove. In a way, I raise the bar; I give them someone to look up to. They need that.
If you're wondering where Shane is these days, well, he's in his room on his soft bed. He doesn't come out when Bailey's here. You know how they say that when you get old you get more and more like you really are? It's true. Shane is now like Shane concentrated--all his good and not-so-good qualities are denser than ever. When you're young and impressionable, you're like a sponge. But, when you're old and get set in your ways, you're like a bowling ball. That's how I see it anyway.
Best wishes, Juno

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bailey is so handsome :-))) I miss saki bomb n Juno boono, luv jaaron