Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Too Much


I couldn't make it through the park today. The noise, the warm weather. My apologies to Saki who wanted to run and play.

It's just too difficult. Oh, and then getting back into the car. Let me sit in the yard and watch the people pass and the neighbor's cat roll on her back. She likes that. I like that. Or let me sit on my nice big bed and relax. I'm at least 11 years old at this point. A girl that age needs her rest.

Yesterday, Joan got stuck on the roof when she kicked over the ladder by mistake. The man across the street came over and put the ladder back up for her. That was fun to watch. Actually, it was pretty funny to watch. Silly. See? I still love life and find it amusing. But I don't want any more long walks to find it. In short, let life come to me.

Best wishes, Juno

No comments: