Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ish's Escape



So today I got a bath. Alas, another bath. One of these days, I'm just not going to get into the tub by myself and then what's Joan going to do with her freaky cleanness? (Rhetorical question.)

Saki did a lot of moping by the front door (see picture). No one to play with. Rain still coming down. Then, when he was about to despair entirely, Ish jumped over his jail fence and came running across the street. Naturally, Joan let him come in the yard and he ran with Saki for about an hour (see picture). Wow. Where do they get that energy?

I'm still miffed over the bath thing, but I've got to admit that clean feels better than stinky. Saki got a bath, too. Now we're all very clean and extremely tired. Joan finally brought Ish back to his yard and left him with a giant biscuit. No one was home over there, so I guess he got to eat it in peace. I'll bet he's one tired dog tonight.

Best wishes, Juno

No comments: