Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Paw Shoes: No Way


It was with the best of intentions that Kyla bought snow shoes for Saki. He has just the right type of paws that loves to collect hundreds of little ice balls. The ice balls then make him very unhappy, and he has to come back into the house and get his paws washed with warm water. Such an ordeal.

He kept the new shoes on for all of 30 seconds, and that was the end of them. You can't put shoes on a dog who's always been free-pawed--even with the best of intentions. Alas, until the snow melts, Saki will have to endure ice balls between his toes. Actually, I wouldn't want those things on my paws either.

Best wishes, Juno

2 comments:

we three dogs and me said...

I loved A Dogs Life I laughed I teared up. The love you have for those dogs. I have little dogs each with a different personality.They are lap dogs and when I blog they all have a place in the recliner with me. They are sleeping on my lap as I write this.Big lap haha. Cute how you speak through your dog. I have done that too. Just like they are human.

Joan Taber said...

Thank you, "We three dogs"! Your blog is lovely. Great photographs.