Monday, March 5, 2007

You Can't Be Full of Minus


If there's only one patch of ice left, it's MINE, all mine. I love ice.

Such an exciting weekend. I had another major bath with a very expensive bottle of “sensitive-skin” shampoo from the vet. I’m talking twelve dollars, and Joan used up the entire bottle on my big luscious self. Ah, but now I’m so clean and pretty smelling.

We had company and eggplant parmigiana and Chianti. Actually, I only got one lick of the Chianti when no one was looking. Joan doesn’t let me have Chianti because it gives her a headache. What kind of logic is that? But, I can’t complain because I had lots of love. It’s easy to love a clean dog, isn’t it.

But, what about the dirty dogs? It’s not their fault their owners don’t take care of them. Humans can be so full of indifference. Wait. You can’t be full of something negative. Like, for instance, there are minus seven calories in a celery stick. So, you can never be full of celery. Being indifferent is like being full of a minus. Well, I’m thinking like a dog. I guess I can’t expect you to follow my thinking.

Also, I wanted to say that Shane has been getting more relaxed lately. He’s not nearly so nervous. Maybe after eight years, he’s realizing that no one’s going to hurt him around here. It’s about time he figured that one out. Now, that's a plus, not a minus.

Best wishes, Juno

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Celery! Did someone mention celery! ummmmmmmmmmmm - it's one of my favorite snacks!
You're a beautiful dog Juno!

Hugs,
Maggie

Deanna said...

You look so pretty and clean!