Thursday, August 5, 2010

Too Hot for Words

















SAKI: Hey Chula, you want to go out?

CHULA: You're kidding. I'm not going out there. Too hot. I'm staying in the air conditioning.

SAKI: You think Juno would like to go out?

CHULA: What are you, nuts? I just moved here, and I already figured out that Juno doesn't go out unless Joan forces her out.

SAKI: So, what are we going to do today?

CHULA: We're doing it already.

SAKI: Yeah, I guess this is good.

CHULA: Nice bed. What is this, some sort of memory foam?

SAKI: Yeah. It used to be thicker, but I ate the top layer.

CHULA: Was it good?

SAKI: Yeah. I was a lot younger then. I wouldn't eat it today.

CHULA: I'm getting sleepy.

SAKI: Me too.

CHULA: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SAKI: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

JUNO: It's about time.


No comments: