Monday, June 21, 2010

Chula: A Garage Dog No More

Chula. Yes, here are two pictures of Chula--sad Chula and happy Chula. Just imagine, they were taken about one week apart.

Chula spent around two years chained up inside a garage in New York City. No one cared anything about her--no one even washed her or petted her or spoke to her. That's why she looks so haunted, so tormented, so hopeless.

Then, along came people who wanted to help, and Kyla brought her home. We want her to come and live with us, but she's got some major dog issues before she can do that. (Yikes, when I say major I mean crazy major!)

I guess the people who read my blog already love dogs, so I'm barking to the choir when I make this quiet observation that humans who don't like dogs shouldn't be adopting them to begin with. I just don't get it.

You can read more about Chula here, and maybe you can even help.

Best wishes, Juno

1 comment:

Kyla said...

Thanks Juno!