Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Trouble Getting Around Today

Here we are, just yesterday, for our annual picture in front of the azalea. This is the first year without Shane, but we remember. We're here. We're not here. It's life.

I’m not having an easy time getting up. Ouch. That’s what I say to old age. Ouch again. However, the good part is that everyone’s testing my state of health by offering me biscuits. Of course, what am I going to do—refuse them?

So I take the biscuit, and everyone says, “Well, she still likes her food.”

Then they appear to be all relieved for an hour or so. Then they get worried because I haven’t moved from my spot, and they bring me another biscuit. Of course I take the biscuit. I’m not one to turn down something like that.

“Well, she still likes her food,” they say. And the seem happy about that.

Well, of course I like my food. Don't you?

I was able to walk in the park yesterday where I met three nice dogs and a nice man who said I was beautiful. What more could a dog want? Biscuits and compliments a happy dog make.

Best wishes to you all, Juno

No comments: