Monday, April 6, 2009

Just Checking In




Yesterday was beautiful, more than a hint of spring--it really was spring. And, then, that old reminder that all good things must come to an end, today it's a cold rain that no one feels good in, not Saki, and especially not Shane or Joan. Well, maybe tomorrow will prove the old adage that all bad things must come to an end. The sun will shine, the rain will be elsewhere, and life will be life once again. Now that I've checked in, it's time to sleep again.
Best wishes to all, Juno

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I'm Quincy just checking in to show your blog some love.

It was very nice here yesterday but it is cloudy and cold today. I guess it doesn't matter since I have Kennel Cough and can't go out to play with other dogs anyway.

Jodie Bickerton said...

Hello!

I'm heidi just wanted to check in with you, as us canine's should stick together.

Weather has been up and down in England, but i cant go out walking as I have just had a litter of pups.

Your welcome to visit me at http://Heidithelabrador.blogspot.com