Friday, September 26, 2008

Webs & Triangles



Spiders make humans scream (just ask Megan). But, I think they make splendid webs, and besides, humans make webs, too—all kinds of webs. If you look really closely, you just can’t believe how complicated and beautiful a spider web is. It’s like a gossamer curtain of silver. And, in the middle of all that beauty, the spider waits, every so patiently.

It’s been raining all day, and here we are taking advantage of a little dry spell to luxuriate under a cloudy sky still thick with rain that’s too light to fall and too heavy to rise. Saki always wants to be the most acute angle on the triangle. I let him have his way. Life is all very temporary, and I say there are some things just not worth worrying about.
Best wishes, Juno

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See...I am reading. Yes, I don't like big spiders. Especially 20 of them living right outside my kitchen door. They freaked me out! I'm making your tofu recipe tomorrow. I got the extra firm tofu and will drain...not to worry.