Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ish Visit



Look at Saki and Ish. Why can't they be more like me? Calm. Peaceful. Nature loving.
Ish was stuck behind the fence in his yard just crying his eyes out. The whole neighborhood could hear his lamentations. So Joan invited him over for a romp around the yard with Saki.
“Too hot!” I protested, getting tired just thinking about all that running around.

Shane had to go inside because, you know, he needs peace in his life, not a couple of crazed puppies tearing around the yard. For some reason, he just doesn't like Ish. I don't know why, because all Ish wants to do is play. He's a nice dog--okay a little untrained and very hyper. But, isn't nice what life is all about?

Me, I sat in the shade and studied the grass. It’s summer. What more could I do?

Best wishes, Juno

No comments: