Thursday, June 19, 2008

Close to Home

Saki follows Shane—drives Shane crazy (but I think he likes the big-brother role)


I’m still sticking close to home. Getting to old or too intolerant of the big noises out there in the streets and even in the park. Summer is loud over there.

Almost every day, Saki runs in circles chasing the hose. Around and around. He would do it all day if he could. Shane is so much better with Saki than he used to be. He even tries to play with him, but we can’t expect too much from him. He never even played when he was a puppy; we can’t expect him to get up and start zipping around the yard the way Saki does.

Saki has also been going to dog school to learn how to do things Shane and I don’t care to do, like lie down, get up, and leave it. Actually, we have no reason to learn those things because all that comes naturally to us.

Best wishes, Juno

1 comment:

Pedro said...

Hello Juno! My name is Pedro and my mom found your blog on Dogs With Blogs. I have a brother named Ziggy who looks alot like Saki, only bigger. I enjoyed reading your stories.

Pedro